Causeway Link, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 VHP0, Ireland
There is a metered Car Park with 90 spaces, adjacent to glór (one hour free parking), for the benefit of all patrons, open 24 hours a day, courtesy of Ennis Town Council. Parking tickets are required during the hours of 9am to 6pm.
Ennis is served by train and bus services. For further information please click here
glór’s administration office is open Monday to Friday from 9.30am to 5.30pm on 065 6845370. Email: email@example.com
glór café is open Monday to Saturday from 10am to 4pm.
glór’s Box Office is open for ticket sales from Monday to Saturday inclusive in person or by phone on 065 6843103.
Box office opening hours are Monday to Saturday from 10am to 5pm.
On performance evenings Box Office will remain open until the performance begins.
Phone lines will close one hour beforehand.
The glór building is fully accessible both front of house and backstage as follows:
- Seats are available in the stalls for wheelchair users.
- There are dedicated toilet facilities for disabled patrons in the foyer and backstage.
- There are wheelchair lifts backstage and at the sound desk for incoming performers and their teams.
- Staff are available to assist all patrons.
- The main entrance is wheelchair accessible.
- There is disabled car parking available.
- There is one elevator, allowing access to the gallery and auditorium balcony.
- Patrons with special needs are asked to advise the Box Office when booking.
- Staff are available to assist all patrons.
The easiest way to buy tickets 24/7 is through our online booking system.
For tickets purchased online* you may choose to have them posted to you, at a fee of €1.05, or opt for collection from glór Box Office.
*Please Note that a €3 fee applies per transaction, irrespective of how many tickets are being purchased.
Phone Bookings can be made on +353 65 6843103. Tickets can be posted to you for an additional fee of €1.05. Please request this at time of booking. See Box Office opening times below.
Bookings can be made in person at glór Box Office, Causeway Link, Ennis, Co. Clare, V95 VHP0. See Box Office opening times.
Payment/Box Office Terms & Conditions of Sale
Crossed cheques and money orders should be made payable to glór. Visa, MasterCard and Laser/Maestro cards accepted. No handling fee applies. We reserve the right to change, cancel or amend events and arrangements hosted within glór or as part of the company programme.
In line with industry norms, tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless an event is cancelled or rescheduled by the venue or promoter. For further details please click here.
On occasion, a discount of 10% is available to groups bookings of 9 or more. Please note that this is available for most, but not all events. Please contact our Box Office directly on +353 65 6843103 or firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire and to avail of this 10% group booking discount. Please note that this cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts.
glór operates a flexible seating configuration. Extra seating may be added at the discretion of management. Please check with the box office when booking your ticket.
Workshop Change of Mind Policy
glór is able to provide workshops on the strength of the booking that you make. If you cancel your booking, it becomes difficult, if not impossible, for us to provide the workshop. Therefore, the following cancellation policy applies to all workshops for which bookings go through glór box office:
- Payment is 100% refundable up to 4 weeks in advance of event.
- Payment is 50% refundable up to 2 weeks in advance of event.
- Payment is non-refundable thereafter.
- Smoking is prohibited in the building.
- We ask that all mobile phones and electronic paging devices be turned off during performances.
- Flash photography and video recording is prohibited.
- Late admission cannot always be guaranteed, however, every effort will be made to admit latecomers at a suitable break in the event.
- We strongly advise bookers to enquire as to the suitability of shows for particular ages and to take account of this recommendation when booking for young children and those under 16.
- glór cannot guarantee that your personal expectations from a performer or a performance will be met. This is because personal expectations and tastes are infinitely variable. Further, glór cannot guarantee that the language, conduct or appearance or any performer will not offend you.
- Due to Health & Safety considerations all children aged one and over must occupy their own seat in the auditorium.