Given the diversity of our activities, glór has a wide range of customers including audiences, artists, performers, members of the public, business interests, tourists etc.
Our commitment to you
Meeting your needs is important to us and we aim to achieve this by:
- giving you the best possible service and providing helpful advice.
- treating you properly, fairly, impartially and with courtesy.
- aiming to ensure that your rights to equal treatment established by equality legislation are upheld in.
- the delivery of our services.
- aiming to meet any special needs you may have.
Contact by Telephone
If you telephone us:
- our staff will answer your telephone enquiries promptly and politely.
- we aim to answer your calls within an overall average of 30 seconds.
- we will give our name and the name of the Section you have called.
- we aim to answer your questions straight away. If we cannot do so, we promise to take your details and tell you when you can expect to hear from us again.
Contact by Letter or Email
If you write to us:
- we aim to respond to your query in clear, plain language within 7 working days. If we cannot do this we will write to explain why and tell you when you can expect a full reply.
Visiting our building
If you call to see us:
- we will try to arrange meetings at a time that suits you and will not keep you waiting unnecessarily.
- we will aim to provide a meeting space to discuss your query, where appropriate.
- we will aim to answer your questions fully. If we cannot do this we will arrange to phone you, or write to you if you prefer.
- we will ensure that our building complies with occupational health and safety standards.
- we will aim to ensure that our public spaces are accessible for people with disabilities.
Customers also have an important role to play in assisting glór achieve its service commitments. By adhering to the following principles you will greatly assist us in delivering a quality service to you:
Responding to Requests for Additional Information
- Respond as soon as possible to any queries raised, including supplying any additional information requested.
- Inform us of any changes in circumstances.
If you need to visit glór, please make an appointment in advance. This will ensure that the appropriate staff member will be available and that any necessary preparations can be undertaken.
Cooperating with glór Staff
- Treat staff of glór with the same courtesy and cooperation you would like to receive.
- Accord staff the due respect and freedom to carry out their duties and refrain from intimidating or threatening staff in any manner whatsoever. The following behaviour is not acceptable from any member of the public in any of our facilities, or in the provision of any of our services:
- Harassment of staff by use of abusive, racist or threatening language.
- Use of violence or threat of violence towards staff members.
- Behaviour which is disruptive and interferes with delivering a quality customer service.
- Customers are advised that where a staff member is subjected to such treatment, contact will have to be terminated.
Feedback & Suggestions
glór is committed to consulting with its customers and to evaluating its services. You can help us by:
- providing comments or suggestions regarding the service you receive.
- completing and returning any customer survey forms that we may send you.
If you want to forward a suggestion on how we could improve our service to you, please contact email@example.com
How to Complain
If you have a complaint about the service/product we have provided, please email your comments/suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be passed on to the relevant department head. Complaints will be acknowledged and addressed with both parties as soon as possible.
We will do our best to put things right if we have made a mistake. If we need to carry out further research we will let you know, and aim to have completed this in a timely manner. Any actions arising will be copied to the Director.
How to Contact Us
Please click here for staff contacts