We look forward to welcoming you back to glór. We have been working hard behind the scenes to ensure you can enjoy a safe visit with friends and family at glór.
Our space will look a little bit different including screens placed strategically throughout the theatre foyer, bar and cafe, additional signage, and there will be reduced number of audiences at each show, as per Government guidelines. We ask all our customers to please follow our new measures.
Our staff have undergone health & safety training and are here to help. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us here.
We hope you have a pleasant and comfortable experience with us, whether in our café, viewing our exhibition, or attending a performance.
Important Information to Note Before Booking Tickets:
- Pre-book your tickets online – all tickets must be purchased where possible in advance of visiting glór by phone or on our website.
- Where possible please print your ticket at home or download it to your phone
- Please book for only up to 6 people from a maximum of 3 households
- Our seating is a combination of cabaret seating (in pods) and and raked seating in rows. Seating will be allocated as per your booking and will be signed to allow for strict 2 metres social distancing between all parties .
- Please sit in your assigned seat –if your grouping changes or if you transfer your ticket and you wish to amend your booking please contact box office and we will do our best to accommodate you, whilst still maintaining our contact tracing procedures and social distancing guidelines.
- Contactless transactions are encouraged in the café and box office.
- If you or any member is unwell and cannot attend, our Box office team can in this instance arrange a ticket refund for those unable to attend.
Important Information to Note Before Attending glór:
• Please wear a face covering in the building and during the performance
• Under 12s must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors.
• Arrive on time – due to our enhanced cleaning regime we ask that all customers arrive a maximum of 30 minutes before performance start time to ensure you are seated for performance start time. We will endeavour to keep queues as short as possible & appreciate your patience.
• Distance yourself from others – we have floor markers in our foyer areas and ask you to keep a safe distance from other customers. We have removed excess furniture from the foyer to limit congestion and dwell time. Please keep your party together, especially if there are children in your group, to help maintain social distancing with other visitors. Help us promote social distancing by distancing yourself appropriately from others who are not in your party and do not shake hands or hug.
• Sanitise your hands – we have hand sanitising stations placed throughout the building. Please make use of our hand sanitising stations at entry & exit points, and follow hand hygiene guidelines when using toilet facilities.
• Please cover your coughs and sneezes, and bin any tissues used.
• Sit in your assigned seat – we have laid out our seating plan to ensure current social distancing guidelines. Please sit in the seat you have booked. If you wish to amend booking please contact box office and we will do our best to accommodate you, whilst still maintaining social distancing guidelines.
• Special Assistance – Accessibility. We want to ensure all our customers have a positive, safe and comfortable experience at glór. If you have any specific needs please contact the box office 065 6843103 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Please note that the Bar will not currently open prior to performance, and performances will run without an interval with a running time of no more than 90 minutes.
• If you or any member of your party feels unwell, please do not attend, and please alert our Box office team by phone to arrange a ticket refund, which will be made in this instance.
• Finally, we welcome your feedback on your experience at glór, and can be contacted by phone or email at 065 6843103 or email@example.com