Funded by arts Council of Ireland and Clare County Council
Flutterby in a great way for all the family to get outdoors and experience a unique experience together. Fidget Feet returns to Ennis to bring some more brightness and joy, we hope you can join us!
Make >30mins of Arts and Crafts
Families can join in the fun to make caterpillars, moths and butterflies together with the Fidget Feet team
Watch > 30mins Grant Goldie Circus Street Show
Walk > from Market Building to Museum:
Meet Bláithín – she loves caterpillars, moths and butterflies. Follow her on her adventurous journey with Uncle Rusty through Ennis searching for flying butterflies.
Watch > 40mins of Fidget Feet’s promenade circus street show:
Quality seconds – a collection of quirky and technical object manipulation, juggling, and late night thoughts. A non verbal compilation of comedy and wow.
Please read this important information before booking tickets for this event:
- Access: This is a promenade event, walking from site to site with approx. 3-12mins walking time between sites. Audiences will stand for both performance elements. Limited seating will be available for those with reduced mobility.
- Weather: Dress for all kinds of weather, come prepared.
- Parking: Park at glór and walk to the starting point in Market Building, or park in town at car-park. No parking will be available at the Market Building.
- Toilets: Public toilet are available near the Market Building with additional toilets available in Clare Museum and glór.
- Tickets: Book tickets online or in person at glór box office and bring to the Market Building. There will be no tickets available on the door.
Fidget Feet are an aerial circus performance company from Ireland. We tell our stories anywhere we can think of in theatres , from cranes , hidden in forests , or swinging from buildings all over the world. Our performances are for everyone and we love to find new ways of telling our stories to new people.
Joanna McGlynn is a visual artist and arts educator with over 15 years experience developing context-specific workshops for arts and cultural organisations nationwide. Her expanded arts practice works across disciplines integrating processes of participation, co-creation and collaboration. Joanna holds a Masters in Social Practice and the Creative Environment from Limerick School of Art and Design.
Grant Goldie a belfast based artists who is self-taught circus performer amazing street performer who has been juggling for 25 years, Winner – Best Circus – Perth – Australia – International Fringe Festival 2016, Peoples Choice – Scharbeautz – Germany – 2009, ’10, ’11, ’12, ’13, ’14, ’15, ’16, Golden Hat – Lacombe – Canada – 2019, Dancing in the Face of Gravity and finding the fun in technical juggling since 1999!