Emerging Traditional Artist Bursary 2023
Calling all Co. Clare-based emerging traditional artists*
If you would like some dedicated time to work on aspects of your performance practice, glór can offer you a budget, rehearsal space and mentorship to help you achieve your ambition.
Deadline for receipt of applications – Friday 7th July at 4pm
* We define a traditional artist as a traditional musician, singer, dancer, story-teller or practitioner of the oral arts such as agallamh beirte and lúibíní.
This opportunity is only available for emerging artists. Emerging artists are artists of any age, who are developing or mastering their artform/arts practice and have some professional experience, but who have not yet established a reputation as a professional artist.
What are the key dates involved?
- Friday 16th June – Applications Open
- Friday 7th July @ 4pm – Applications Close
- By Friday 14th July – Shortlisted applicants will be invited to interview during the week beginning 17th
- Friday 21st July – Applicants will be notified of final outcome
- The proposed work can take place anytime between August and December 2023
Please read the FAQ document HERE before completing your application.
The Application is available HERE
Any questions, email Niamh Collins at email@example.com
This award is managed by glór and funded by the Arts Council of Ireland.